Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, gio, 2 apr 2020 - dom, 6 dic 2020
Da 53,80 €
2. The Imbiblea New World Stages / The Green Room, lun, 30 mar 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 64,50 €
3. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 1 nov 2020
Da 64,50 €
4. To Kill a Mockingbirda Shubert Theatre, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
Da 42,40 €
5. Companya Jacobs Theatre, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 5 lug 2020
Da 127,90 €
6. Girl From The North Countrya Belasco Theatre, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 27 set 2020
Da 78,40 €
7. American Buffaloa Circle In The Square Theatre, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 12 lug 2020
Da 88,80 €
8. The Minutesa Cort Theatre, dom, 29 mar 2020 - dom, 14 giu 2020
Da 58,50 €
9. The Phantom of the Operaa Majestic Theatre, lun, 13 apr 2020 - sab, 3 ott 2020
Da 74,40 €
10. Frozen: il Musical!!a St. James Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Da 54,10 €
Sistas: The Musical
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Based on a series of interviews conducted with Black women over a six-year period, using a playlist of songs made famous by artists that include Billie Holiday, Lena Horn, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Beyoncé and others, this Musical tells of the struggles, the joys and the triumphs of being Black and of being a Woman in America.
Told through the life and experiences of one woman and the women in her family, the story easily segues from the days of Jim Crow to the present and covers a range of topics from segregation, the women's movement to the meaning of love and control.
The narrative in Sistas The Musical is stitched together using the lyrics of songs that perfectly capture the mood and speaks to the issues of each period and time; Strange Fruit, Society's Child, Taint Nobody's Business; to expressions of self-worth and independence - I am Not My Hair by India.