Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, ven, 25 set 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 60,10 €
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, ven, 25 set 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 130,30 €
3. The Book of Mormona Eugene O'Neill Theatre, ven, 25 set 2020 - dom, 15 nov 2020
Da 158,50 €
4. The Imbiblea New World Stages / The Green Room, ven, 25 set 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 60,10 €
5. Stompa Orpheum Theatre, ven, 16 ott 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 60,50 €
6. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 5 set 2021
Da 50,20 €
7. The Phantom of the Operaa Majestic Theatre, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 22 ago 2021
Da 29,30 €
8. Jersey Boysa New World Stages / Stage 1, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 28 feb 2021
Da 45,30 €
9. Dear Evan Hansena Music Box Theatre, mar, 5 gen 2021 - dom, 27 giu 2021
Da 73,00 €
10. Mean Girlsa August Wilson Theatre, mar, 5 gen 2021 - sab, 4 set 2021
Da 64,70 €
Sistas: The Musical
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Based on a series of interviews conducted with Black women over a six-year period, using a playlist of songs made famous by artists that include Billie Holiday, Lena Horn, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Beyoncé and others, this Musical tells of the struggles, the joys and the triumphs of being Black and of being a Woman in America.
Told through the life and experiences of one woman and the women in her family, the story easily segues from the days of Jim Crow to the present and covers a range of topics from segregation, the women's movement to the meaning of love and control.
The narrative in Sistas The Musical is stitched together using the lyrics of songs that perfectly capture the mood and speaks to the issues of each period and time; Strange Fruit, Society's Child, Taint Nobody's Business; to expressions of self-worth and independence - I am Not My Hair by India.