Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. The Imbiblea New World Stages / The Green Room, lun, 7 set 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 64,50 €
2. Stompa Orpheum Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 65,00 €
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 139,90 €
4. The Book of Mormona Eugene O'Neill Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 15 nov 2020
Da 170,10 €
5. Dear Evan Hansena Music Box Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 29 nov 2020
Da 78,40 €
6. Mean Girlsa August Wilson Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 22 nov 2020
Da 138,30 €
7. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, sab, 12 set 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 64,50 €
8. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 4 lug 2021
Da 53,80 €
9. The Gazillion Bubble Showa New World Stages / Stage 2, ven, 8 gen 2021 - dom, 28 feb 2021
Da 58,50 €
10. Jersey Boysa New World Stages / Stage 1, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 11 apr 2021
Da 48,60 €
Sistas: The Musical
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Based on a series of interviews conducted with Black women over a six-year period, using a playlist of songs made famous by artists that include Billie Holiday, Lena Horn, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Beyoncé and others, this Musical tells of the struggles, the joys and the triumphs of being Black and of being a Woman in America.
Told through the life and experiences of one woman and the women in her family, the story easily segues from the days of Jim Crow to the present and covers a range of topics from segregation, the women's movement to the meaning of love and control.
The narrative in Sistas The Musical is stitched together using the lyrics of songs that perfectly capture the mood and speaks to the issues of each period and time; Strange Fruit, Society's Child, Taint Nobody's Business; to expressions of self-worth and independence - I am Not My Hair by India.