Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. The Book of Mormona Eugene O'Neill Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 15 nov 2020
Da 76,40 €
2. Dear Evan Hansena Music Box Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 29 nov 2020
Da 78,40 €
3. Mean Girlsa August Wilson Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
Da 69,40 €
4. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 6 dic 2020
Da 53,80 €
5. American Buffaloa Circle In The Square Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 12 lug 2020
Da 88,80 €
6. Girl From The North Countrya Belasco Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 27 set 2020
Da 78,40 €
7. The Minutesa Cort Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 14 giu 2020
Da 58,50 €
8. Companya Jacobs Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 5 lug 2020
Da 127,90 €
9. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 1 nov 2020
Da 64,50 €
10. To Kill a Mockingbirda Shubert Theatre, dom, 5 apr 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
Da 42,40 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
The Imbible sweeps audiences along a 10,000-year journey through history and across the globe accompanied by craft cocktails and the vocal stylings of The Backwaiters acapella group!
Sit back and enjoy the music and drinks while Anthony Caporale holds forth on the history and science behind alcoholic beverages, traces their economic and political impact on our cultural development, conducts live demonstrations of brewing beer and distilling spirits, and – like any good bartender – keeps his guests laughing throughout the night!
Combining Anthony’s encyclopedic knowledge of beverage history and decades of bartending experience with his legendary skills as a storyteller and entertainer, The Imbible treats audiences to a completely original and thoroughly enjoyable evening of immersive theatre utterly unlike anything they've ever experienced!
**Must be 21 and over (with valid ID) (Alcoholic beverages are served as part of the show.)**
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.