Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. The Book of Mormona Eugene O'Neill Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 15 nov 2020
Da 170,10 €
2. Dear Evan Hansena Music Box Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 29 nov 2020
Da 78,40 €
3. Mean Girlsa August Wilson Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 22 nov 2020
Da 138,30 €
4. Stompa Orpheum Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 65,00 €
5. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
Da 139,90 €
6. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, sab, 12 set 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
Da 64,50 €
7. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 4 lug 2021
Da 53,80 €
8. Jersey Boysa New World Stages / Stage 1, lun, 4 gen 2021 - dom, 11 apr 2021
Da 48,60 €
9. The Gazillion Bubble Showa New World Stages / Stage 2, ven, 8 gen 2021 - dom, 28 feb 2021
Da 58,50 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
The Imbible sweeps audiences along a 10,000-year journey through history and across the globe accompanied by craft cocktails and the vocal stylings of The Backwaiters acapella group!
Sit back and enjoy the music and drinks while Anthony Caporale holds forth on the history and science behind alcoholic beverages, traces their economic and political impact on our cultural development, conducts live demonstrations of brewing beer and distilling spirits, and – like any good bartender – keeps his guests laughing throughout the night!
Combining Anthony’s encyclopedic knowledge of beverage history and decades of bartending experience with his legendary skills as a storyteller and entertainer, The Imbible treats audiences to a completely original and thoroughly enjoyable evening of immersive theatre utterly unlike anything they've ever experienced!
**Must be 21 and over (with valid ID) (Alcoholic beverages are served as part of the show.)**
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.