Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. La Traviataa Metropolitan Opera, ven, 31 gen 2020 - gio, 19 mar 2020
Da 92,50 €
2. Le Nozze di Figaroa Metropolitan Opera, sab, 8 feb 2020 - sab, 22 feb 2020
Da 76,80 €
3. David Byrne's American Utopiaa Hudson Theatre, mer, 29 gen 2020 - mar, 11 feb 2020
Da 224,10 €
4. The Imbible: Day Drinkinga New World Stages / The Green Room, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 29 mar 2020
Da 63,60 €
5. The Gazillion Bubble Showa New World Stages / Stage 2, ven, 24 gen 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
Da 57,80 €
6. Cosi fan tuttea Metropolitan Opera, sab, 15 feb 2020 - sab, 14 mar 2020
Da 76,80 €
7. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, mer, 22 gen 2020 - dom, 28 giu 2020
Da 118,40 €
8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childa Lyric Theatre, mer, 22 gen 2020 - dom, 5 lug 2020
Da 157,50 €
9. The Inheritance: Part 1a Barrymore Theatre, mer, 22 gen 2020 - sab, 6 giu 2020
Da 96,90 €
10. The Inheritance: Part 2a Barrymore Theatre, mer, 22 gen 2020 - dom, 7 giu 2020
Da 94,90 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway this Spring.
- Experience Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Hadestown live on Broadway
Ms. Mitchell and director Ms. Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of industrial Hadestown. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld where their trust in each other is put to a final test.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.