Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
Informazioni teatroMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. West Side Storya Broadway Theatre, gio, 12 dic 2019 - dom, 6 set 2020
Da 38,90 €
2. Der Rosenkavaliera Metropolitan Opera, ven, 13 dic 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
Da 78,30 €
3. The Magic Flutea Metropolitan Opera, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
Da 66,40 €
4. Oklahoma!a Circle In The Square Theatre, ven, 29 nov 2019 - gio, 2 gen 2020
Da 196,70 €
5. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettesa Radio City Music Hall, gio, 28 nov 2019 - dom, 5 gen 2020
Da 81,70 €
6. Le Nozze di Figaroa Metropolitan Opera, mar, 26 nov 2019 - sab, 22 feb 2020
Da 78,30 €
7. Scotland, PAa Laura Pels Theatre, mar, 26 nov 2019 - dom, 8 dic 2019
Da 58,90 €
8. The Rose Tattooa American Airlines Theatre, mar, 26 nov 2019 - ven, 6 dic 2019
Da 68,90 €
9. TINA: il musical su Tina Turnera Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, lun, 25 nov 2019 - dom, 7 giu 2020
Da 86,50 €
10. David Byrne's American Utopiaa Hudson Theatre, mar, 26 nov 2019 - dom, 19 gen 2020
Da 178,50 €
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway this Spring.
- Experience Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Hadestown live on Broadway
Ms. Mitchell and director Ms. Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of industrial Hadestown. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld where their trust in each other is put to a final test.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.