Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Rock of Ages - il musical!a New World Stages, mer, 15 apr 2020 - dom, 19 apr 2020
Da 58,50 €
2. TINA: il musical su Tina Turnera Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 7 giu 2020
Da 86,00 €
3. Jagged Little Pilla Broadhurst Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 20 dic 2020
Da 68,50 €
4. Frozen: il Musical!!a St. James Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Da 57,10 €
5. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Da 139,90 €
6. Moulin Rouge! - Il Musicala Al Hirschfeld Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - ven, 3 lug 2020
Da 124,00 €
7. The Phantom of the Operaa Majestic Theatre, lun, 13 apr 2020 - sab, 3 ott 2020
Da 74,40 €
8. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwaya New Amsterdam Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Da 80,80 €
9. Birthday Candlesa American Airlines Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 21 giu 2020
Da 137,80 €
10. Mrs. Doubtfirea Stephen Sondheim Theatre, mar, 14 apr 2020 - dom, 13 set 2020
Da 44,70 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway this Spring.
- Experience Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Hadestown live on Broadway
Ms. Mitchell and director Ms. Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of industrial Hadestown. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld where their trust in each other is put to a final test.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.