Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Rock of Ages - il musical!a New World Stages, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 26 gen 2020
Da 57,80 €
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwaya Minskoff Theatre, mar, 17 dic 2019 - dom, 28 giu 2020
Da 118,40 €
3. Waitressa Brooks Atkinson Theatre, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 15 dic 2019
Da 98,90 €
4. TINA: il musical su Tina Turnera Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, mer, 25 dic 2019 - dom, 7 giu 2020
Da 84,90 €
5. Frozen: il Musical!!a St. James Theatre, mer, 18 dic 2019 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Da 56,30 €
6. Chicagoa Ambassador Theatre, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 28 giu 2020
Da 53,10 €
7. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettesa Radio City Music Hall, dom, 22 dic 2019 - dom, 5 gen 2020
Da 80,20 €
8. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwaya New Amsterdam Theatre, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 28 giu 2020
Da 72,00 €
9. The Phantom of the Operaa Majestic Theatre, lun, 16 dic 2019 - sab, 6 giu 2020
Da 28,40 €
10. Wicked - Broadwaya Gershwin Theatre, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 5 lug 2020
Da 87,10 €
Jagged Little Pill
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.